Re: google home number

Laz

The statement of a fact is not whining Brian, at least not in most
people's minds. Although one should be more forthcoming which would
show where one is speaking from when dictating to others.

Laz

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 02:52 PM, Laz wrote:

he's not a fellow blind person. brian Vogel is a sighted person.
-
Which I have never claimed to be nor made any attempt to hide the fact I'm
fully sighted. The fact that I'm sighted is completely irrelevant.

I presume individuals who are blind are just that, blind, not stupid,
incapable, or unable to use reference material like any sighted person
would. Activating a link and taking a look at a reference page, when
offered, is something that I expect anyone, sighted, blind, or in-between,
to do. It's not too much to ask nor is it unreasonable to ask, either.

Those who seem to think my being sighted is relevant to what I expect from
anyone are mistaken. I don't expect anything more or less, and if you don't
like what I expect you can feel free to ignore my offerings rather than
whine about them.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.*