Re: google home number

Laz

Very good point Gerald.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/19/20, Gerald Levy via groups.io
<bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, Laz, I am well aware that he is sighted. But that is no excuse for
treating fellow blind list members with such scorn and disrespect. If
he lacks the patience to deal with blind computer users like us, then he
should probably never have joined this list in the first place.

Gerald

On 10/19/2020 2:52 PM, Laz wrote:
Ah, but that's where you're wrong Gerald; he's not a fellow blind
person. brian Vogel is a sighted person.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/19/20, Gerald Levy via groups.io
<bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
As usual, your response is arrogant and condescending. You accused me
earlier of being "nasty", for which I apologize. But telling a fellow
list member to esentially go "look it up herself" is equally as nasty.
If she could find the phone number herself, she wouldn't be asking for
help on this list in the first place. Try to be a little more patient
and understanding with fellow blind list members who may not beas as
adept as you at searching the web for information before you post a
response. .

Gerald

On 10/19/2020 12:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 12:46 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

Yes, but you didn’t give anybody the number.

-
Because I expect that adults will go to that page, and search on
"Phone." We're not children here. There are also other contact
options that may not have been considered that are available there.

You can't always get what you want, but you certainly got what you
needed if you're willing to spend two freakin' seconds to review
Google's own source material. Do so.

--

Brian -Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they
rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and
on.*