From: Laz
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:11 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

So what exactly, is wrong with my statement of a truth Brian?

Why does it seem to upset you so?

Laz

Laz,

I can count on less than two hands the names I'm seeing on this group that I
do not see, regularly, on several others. I do not feel the need to
declare, every other day and on every group where I know others know me (and
often well) that I am fully sighted.

No one can say that I have been anything but forthcoming about that. And
you know that as well as anyone.

And I certainly feel no need to announce my sighted status when it is not
germane, and expecting someone to click-through on a link that contains
exactly what they asked about certainly has nothing to do with whether I am
sighted or they are sighted. It's simply what you do, not comment that the
silver platter that the information was presented on was not quite shiny
enough.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.*