Re: google home number

g melconian <gmelconian619@...>

Come on now.bryan helps out on all the groups that I have been subscribed to and have gotten lots of help from him in the past . 

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 1:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

Laz,

I can count on less than two hands the names I'm seeing on this group that I do not see, regularly, on several others.  I do not feel the need to declare, every other day and on every group where I know others know me (and often well) that I am fully sighted.

No one can say that I have been anything but forthcoming about that.  And you know that as well as anyone.

And I certainly feel no need to announce my sighted status when it is not germane, and expecting someone to click-through on a link that contains exactly what they asked about certainly has nothing to do with whether I am sighted or they are sighted.  It's simply what you do, not comment that the silver platter that the information was presented on was not quite shiny enough.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.

~ Technician with the username Computer Bloke, on Technibble.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.