Re: google home number

chris judge

It really isn’t though. Anyone sitting behind a keyboard doing what we’re doing is capable of conducting a google search, and if they’re not we should be helping them learn how to help themselves, not handing everything out on a silver platter.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for life, and all that.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: October 19, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

As usual, your response is arrogant and condescending.  You accused me earlier of being "nasty",  for which I apologize.  But telling a fellow list member to esentially go "look it up herself" is equally as nasty.  If she could find the phone number herself, she wouldn't be asking for help on this list in the first place.  Try to be a little more patient and understanding with fellow blind list members who may not beas as adept as you at searching the web for information before you post a response.   .

Gerald

On 10/19/2020 12:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 12:46 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

Yes, but you didn’t give anybody the number. 

-
Because I expect that adults will go to that page, and search on "Phone."  We're not children here.  There are also other contact options that may not have been considered that are available there.

You can't always get what you want, but you certainly got what you needed if you're willing to spend two freakin' seconds to review Google's own source material.  Do so.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.

~ Technician with the username Computer Bloke, on Technibble.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.