From: "chris judge" <chrisjudge1967@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:50:57 -0300
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

It really isn’t though. Anyone sitting behind a keyboard doing what we’re doing is capable of conducting a google search, and if they’re not we should be helping them learn how to help themselves, not handing everything out on a silver platter.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for life, and all that.

Chris Judge

<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>