Re: Has anyone ever downloaded podcasts with Book Port Plus

Bryan Hagenau

I bet it's the second part the technology is to old in the book port plus.  I did it a while back and it worked.

On 10/18/2020 12:52 AM, Steven Johnson wrote:

I have a Book Port Plus connected to my wifi.  I am trying to access podcasts from the BPP’s list of podcasts.  The unit will update the episodes list on some of the feeds, but either tells me that download failed, or the file type of the episode is unsupported.  Have any of you ever gotten to listen to podcasts on the BPP.  If so, how long has it been since you did so?  I’m trying to figure out if something is wrong with the unit, or if its technology is not compatible with modern podcast feeds.