Thank you for your message about the purpose of this list. I hope we can stick to accessibility and technology related issues here as this is why I joined this list in the first place.

Thanks,

Victor

On Oct 19, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Thanks!

-----Original Message----- From: Gene
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 12:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Admin. the discussion about accessibility and other topics

this topic is taking a lot of time and space on the list. It has also moved
into areas such as politics. While a certain amount of discussion of
accessibility as an issue, and I even let a little politics slip in at rare
times if it is a very small part of a larger thread, keeps the list lively,
such wide ranging discussions easily become divisive and a lot of people
don't want to see so much traffic. I am therefore closing the topic.
Anyone who wishes may discuss this issue and pretty much anything else on
the chat list, the address for joining is provided in the footers of every
message.

Gene, owner