Re: email question

chris judge

Wow, I remember Artic, those were the days.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: October 20, 2020 1:25 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email question

Hi Donald,

Ask her if she ever used Arctic speech.  Boy that one makes Eloquence and most other synthesizers: hardware or software sound like the heavenly choir.

On 10/19/2020 11:26 PM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:

Pam, It is a darn shame that you never used an Echo Cricket.  Had you done so, you would have a much greater appreciation for Eloquence.  By the way, did you ever use an Accent Pc or an Accent S A?

Don Roberts

On 10/19/2020 9:49 AM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

That is if you use eloquence, whether you are using jaws, or not.  That's one of the things I hate about the beloved eloquence everybody speaks so lovingly about.  I hate it.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon S
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 1:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi, I don't know about personally running out of breath with one of these
messages. However, I have had jaws sounding like he needs to take a breath
in one of those sort of messages. It is quite funny and you can almost hear
him taking a deep breath at the end of the message.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.