From: Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 1:16 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] edge

Hi,

Are we all forced to used edge now? I know, there are other browsers out there such as brave etc. I guess the better question is ie no longer working?

I ask this because on my windows 10 latest and jaws 2020 latest, when launching ie, going to a site it opens in edge.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng