Re: Outlook 365 is driving me crazy

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

To my knowledge, account management in Outlook 365 is the same as it was in Outlook 2016 and 2019.

ALT+F,I,S,A  (File tab, Account Information, Account Settings Dropdown, Account Settings item)

You then get the standard Account Settings dialog that I've known in Outlook for as long as I can remember. You can use the Remove option there once the account you wish to remove is selected.