Re: Outlook 365 is driving me crazy

gbmagoo@...

Call Microsoft Accessibility and they will connect to your computer and do it for you and explain with her bowling at the same time Assessability they will connect to your computer and do it for you

On Oct 20, 2020, at 13:48, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

To my knowledge, account management in Outlook 365 is the same as it was in Outlook 2016 and 2019.

ALT+F,I,S,A  (File tab, Account Information, Account Settings Dropdown, Account Settings item)

You then get the standard Account Settings dialog that I've known in Outlook for as long as I can remember. You can use the Remove option there once the account you wish to remove is selected.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#93987) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

If you want to view a list of resources and freeware, visit the Tech Talk Wiki:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/List-of-resources-and-freeware

You can also view/download the list from the "