Re: Outlook 365 is driving me crazy

gbmagoo@...

What’s the difference from asking for step-by-step directions on this email calling Microsoft accessibility I don’t get it

On Oct 20, 2020, at 14:44, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:

Agreed. I find people are all too eager to make that suggestion instead of attempting to assist someone with learning to do things on their own. Again, teach a man to fish and all that.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: October 20, 2020 6:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 365 is driving me crazy

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 05:02 PM, <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

Call Microsoft Accessibility and they will connect to your computer and do it for you and explain with her bowling at the same time Assessability they will connect to your computer and do it for you

-
I frequently recommend taking this route, but not until those who wish to do it themselves have actually tried to, and it seems that this is what Loy wants to do.

You learn nothing, or close to it, if someone else swoops in and takes care of things for you.  Sometimes that's necessary, but sometimes it's not.