Warning about strange browser popups

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi list, I hope this message isn’t off topic but I wanted to warn people about some rather strange browser popups. I was doing a google search yesterday and I got a strange error message that stated that there was suspicious behavior associated with my account. I was given a phone number to call so that a Microsoft technician could assist me in solving the problem. Does anyone know if these messages have anything to do with malware? I’ve done a scan and nothing was found. No, I’m not going to call the number either. lol