From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: October 20, 2020 6:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I can't erase books from my Victor Reader Stream.

Do you get any sort of message such as a right protected announcement? I
wonder if those cards can be set to be right protected or if that is a sign
of a defective card as it is a sign of a defective thumb drive.

Or, if you get an access denied message, that may be solved by changing
permission settings for the card, but I haven't learned muchof anything
about permission settings.