Re: edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 12:24 AM, Kimsan wrote:
All I can report sir is my default browser is chrome, but when I launch ie, go to m.facebook.com it opens up in edge.
-
My guess is that the "when I launch IE" part is what's critical.  Internet Explorer is to be generally avoided these days, and it does not surprise me that various websites (probably more than just Facebook) will open links activated in Edge rather than IE when IE is in use.  There's also the possibility that using the mobile version of the site on a computer could factor in.

You should test if this is the same if you open Facebook in Edge, or Chrome, or Firefox, or any other currently fully-supported and security compliant browser.