Re: edge

Gene

I don't recall which list I saw that on, but this was discussed a number of days ago and two or perhaps more people reported the same thing. And this happens even when they don't use a shortcut or the run dialog but go to the Facebook directly\ in the browser.

From: Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] edge

All I can report sir is my default browser is chrome, but when I launch ie, go to m.facebook.com it opens up in edge.

I, at times get this message: The website you were trying to reach doesn't work with Internet Explorer - Office Support.

I don’t mind chrome, I just can’t log into fb with chrome.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng