Desktop pc with jaws

Stephanie

Hello all,

I'm about to make my way bac kto a windows pc after 10 years using a mac. i would lto know how to go a bchosing the latest pc, [desktop] that will work with the latest jaws. I'll be using the pc for the web, online education needs, zoom and other video conferenceing, and for creating music scores. O, and audio editing.

I want something that will be fast and work well that will last for a long time, or be upgradable in the years to come.

How do I go a bchosing a pc that will work? I also have to buy online because of covid restrictions in my area.

Thank you for your help.

Steph