Re: Desktop pc with jaws

Allen West

You will certainly get a variety of opinions on this, because this is
a personal preference. I tend to buy Lonova and Dell computers. Make
sure your computer has at least 8Gb of RAM. Your processor should be
an I5 or faster. I have come to prefer solid state drives. My most
recent computer has a 500GB SSD.

Allen

On 10/21/20, Stephanie <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm about to make my way bac kto a windows pc after 10 years using a mac. i
would lto know how to go a bchosing the latest pc, [desktop] that will work
with the latest jaws. I'll be using the pc for the web, online education
needs, zoom and other video conferenceing, and for creating music scores. O,
and audio editing.

I want something that will be fast and work well that will last for a long
time, or be upgradable in the years to come.

How do I go a bchosing a pc that will work? I also have to buy online
because of covid restrictions in my area.

Thank you for your help.

Steph