Re: can't erase files from your streem

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

Thanks to everyone for their help. Since someone else said they didn't know how to copy to the computer and reinstall the data on a new card. I don[t know how either. Could someone give the details so I can keep them in my help folder for just such emergencies? I do use the Humanware Companion in case that helps. Do I remember there is an import and export listing on there? On my troublesome card, the slide is still there and I have moved it every which way to no avail.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 8:36 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] can't erase files from your streem

I recently helped a friend with this issue. It turned out that the selector switch on the side was broken. We copied the files onto a new SD card and all was well.

Allen

On 10/21/20, Marilyn and Don Bilderback <djbilderback@cox.net> wrote:
Incidentally, I am also having trouble with my SD card. No matter
where I put the little selector on the side, the message I get is that
the card is wright protected. Is there a remedy or is there a new card in my future?

Marilyn