Re: can't erase files from your streem

Carolyn Arnold

What process do you do to copy the files to another card, please?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 11:36 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] can't erase files from your streem

I recently helped a friend with this issue. It turned out that the selector switch on the side was broken. We copied the files onto a new SD card and all was well.

Allen

On 10/21/20, Marilyn and Don Bilderback <djbilderback@cox.net> wrote:
Incidentally, I am also having trouble with my SD card. No matter
where I put the little selector on the side, the message I get is that
the card is wright protected. Is there a remedy or is there a new card in my future?

Marilyn