From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: October 22, 2020 5:31 PM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] new computer

I am looking to get a new computer and wondering if this the computer listed below will be a good computer to purchase.

Model: Lenovo M93 SFF Pro
Processor: Intel quad core I7 -4770 running at 3.4ghz and turbo boost to
3.9ghz
Ram: 8GB DDR3 PC1600
Hard drive: 2TB 7200RPM Western digital
DVD+/-rw Super multi drive
Wireless: Asus AC-68 dual band capable of 1.3ghz
USB: 8 ports - 2 front and 6 rear
4 - USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0
Dimentions: 13.3" W x 14.8" D X 4" high
Weight: 17.2 pounds