Amazon Echo Shopping Lists

Kerryann Ifill

Dear all:

I’m late to the game with the eCho device and as a born sceptic where these always on devices were concerned, I was pleasantly surprised the other day.

The echo shopping list feature when paired up with the Alexa app is very handy in deed!
I add items to my grocery list via echo and then looked at the list on the Alexa app. For curiosity’s sake, I then shared the shopping list to the notes app. Imagine how surprised I was to discover that echo had sorted it in the note by categories: dry goods, meat/seafood, produce, etc.

Since several other echo users I spoke with didn’t know about that, thought I’d share to this list for the other newbies like me! Happy shopping!

Kerry