Re: new computer

Mike B.

Brian,

Thank you for that information.  I didn't know that they are now made to lay flat or stand-up.  I ran into a couple of really nice computers that I passed on because they were only described as, desktops, without any information if they could be stood on their side or not.

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new computer

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 09:41 PM, Mike B wrote:
You are aware that this computer is not the tower type that sits on the floor, usually, but it's the desktop type that takes a lot of space on a flat service of choice.
-
Mike, this particular model can be oriented either horizontally or vertically.  There seem to be a lot of SFF models that do this.  They put "hooks" on the optical media tray that cradle the CD/DVD on the side that's toward the floor.