From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: October 22, 2020 9:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new computer

Hi Monty,

The only thing that would bother me about laying a tower style computer on its side is the fact that the sides of the tower is where the computer gets a lot of ventilation for cooling purposes.  But, if you're drawing enough cool air through the front and back then I guess that wouldn't be a worry since its been working well for you.

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 7:19 PM

Hi Mike,

I know the computer Jerry  is looking at is a desktop model.

Cannot it be used safely  if it sits on its side rather than he bottom.

I have a mid-tower computer which I have on its side instead of standing up.

Yes, my tower  computer takes up more room on its side, but I have my printer sitting on the tower.

I’ve been doing this for at  least 2 or 3 years with  no problem.