Re: Warning about strange browser popups

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Matt, just so I understand, are you suggesting that I set up another user account and set it as standard user?

From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 10:44 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Warning about strange browser popups

Hi, run mile ware bites as soon as possible you are infected. I got this ran a virus scan from several virus programs and showed up nothing but ran mile ware bites and it got it and gave a solution to remove the mile ware. Since then and that has been a few years back I don’t run myself as admin anymore either. I run myself as standard user and have admin account for installing things and such . Most things cannot run or install if you don’t run yourself as admin. You have to give it permission and put in your admin user name and password for it to run. JST