From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 5:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible free PC driver upgrade software

Fanus,

The issue you're having sometimes occurs, and no one ever really
knows why (and I'm sure the actual underlying causes are myriad). What I
suggest is following these instructions:
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1RZiHlLVtXewYBgoSvJNm9_08hj1tALPK>
Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO
file

And if you want to be "very strict" with your machine during
that process, make sure it's not connected to the internet. When you have
the ISO file you already have all of the essential components needed to do
the repair install or feature update. If there are additional updates that
were put in place after Microsoft issued the ISO file then those will be
applied via the normal Windows Update process after you again establish
internet connectivity.

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.