Re: dvd capacity for iso file

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:44 AM, Bharat wrote:
Please mout the iso from within the windows. you don't need to burn it to a DVD.
-
Precisely, and this is laid out explicitly in the step-by-step instructions, which I expect will be read and followed.

And were I to need external media, I'd definitely use USB media not optical these days, but for this you do not need external media.