Re: upgrading my windows 10

Troy Burnham

I forgot to mention that I don't have a win 10 installation disk. When I upgraded to 1809 a while back I went into somewhere on my laptop and did the upgrade but I don't remember where that was.

Troy

On 10/23/2020 8:45 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file (download in MS-Word docx format)