Re: new computer

chris judge

It really isn’t difficult at all. Narrator is available from step one so it’s just a matter of following directions.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: October 23, 2020 7:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new computer

Although some techies on this list are probably very capable of setting up a new computer all by themselves without sighted help, this is definitely not recommended for a tech newbie.  It is best to have sighted help on hand in case you run into unexpected problems and do not have speech to bail you out.

Gerald

On 10/22/2020 11:38 PM, Luis Guerra via groups.io wrote:

Hi Jerry, Is sighted help required when setting up a new computer?
I'm asking this question because I to am about to buy a new desktop computer.

On 10/22/2020 7:31 PM, Jerry hathaway wrote:

I am looking to get a new computer and wondering if this the computer listed below will be a good computer to purchase.
Model: Lenovo M93 SFF Pro
Processor: Intel quad core I7 -4770 running at 3.4ghz and turbo boost to
3.9ghz
Ram: 8GB DDR3 PC1600
Hard drive: 2TB 7200RPM Western digital
DVD+/-rw Super multi drive
Wireless: Asus AC-68 dual band capable of 1.3ghz
USB: 8 ports - 2 front and 6 rear
4 - USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0
Dimentions: 13.3" W x 14.8" D X 4" high
Weight: 17.2 pounds