Re: new computer

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 01:02 PM, chris judge wrote:
It really isn’t difficult at all. Narrator is available from step one so it’s just a matter of following directions.
-
I actually believe that the "it" of setting up a completely new computer, out of the box, that is not a laptop does involve steps that may (note: may) be significantly more difficult for someone who cannot see, particularly if their tactile sense is even slightly impaired, than you're allowing for.

It's not the software setup/screen reader availability I'm referring to, but the connecting of all the various things like keyboard, mouse, printer, etc., etc., etc.

Only the individual dealing with that task, and knowing what dealing with those sorts of things generally is like for them, can make that call.