Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 2:20 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] frustrated with edge

Hi,

So many things I cannot do with edge that I could do with other browsers. Is there a setting I need to change on edge?

Here are some examples of basic things I’m trying to do.

Copy text from a website, and accessing the address bar which I thought alt d would do the trick but when I do alt d, nothing.

Any assistance is always appreciated.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...