has anyone used a couponing program called Honey

joanne

I saw this site called honey, which says that when you make online purchases you can get coupons from Honey that lowers the price of items in your cart. Using jaws 19 and windows 7, and pretty much always using Brave Browser, I wondered if anyone has used this and how it's done. I know it may not be available for all online stores, which I'm also not sure how to find out. I just didn't know if it should be open first and you type in your store on honey's site, or if you somehow open the honey site upon purchase from the actual store's site. Thanks for any assistance.