Re: has anyone used a couponing program called Honey

Hope Williamson

It's a browser extension. You'll need to download and install it. I've used it once a while ago, but worried about theĀ  privacy implications. It did work fine for me when I used it, but that was a couple years ago.

On 10/25/2020 8:41 AM, joanne wrote:
I saw this site called honey, which says that when you make online purchases you can get coupons from Honey that lowers the price of items in your cart. Using jaws 19 and windows 7, and pretty much always using Brave Browser, I wondered if anyone has used this and how it's done. I know it may not be available for all online stores, which I'm also not sure how to find out. I just didn't know if it should be open first and you type in your store on honey's site, or if you somehow open the honey site upon purchase from the actual store's site. Thanks for any assistance.