From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 11:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] frustrated with edge

If you choose the, From Virtual Cursor option, this will copy the text without formatting.
This is the setting you're referring to, choosing the, Full Content Using Onscreen Highlight option, this copies the text with formatting.

Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers & Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.