From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 11:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] frustrated with edge

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 12:50 PM, Gene wrote:
Since sites are paid by Brave through nontargeted ads being shown, that is a much more ethical way to deal with advertising than just blocking it.-
And my point is that there is nothing unethical about an end user blocking it. I pay for my internet service, I pay for my computer, I do have the absolute right to determine what I do and do not choose to look at.

It is not my fault if the current business model is an "eyeball counter via presentation" model. And that's really not my concern. The owners of websites actually do have the power to insist this not be the case, and that's the only way change will be made.