Re: frustrated with edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 02:27 PM, Kimsan wrote:
I never said alt d copied text, I said accessing the address bar which alt d didn't work.
1. Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

then, if that doesn't solve the issue,

2. Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

When any native commands, and ALT+D to get to the address bar is native to every browser I know, are not working, and particularly for Microsoft's own programs, something's wrong that needs corrective steps to be taken.