Re: frustrated with edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 02:38 PM, Gene wrote:
But it may not matter unless someone can show reasons to use Edge rather than another Chrome-based or Chrome browser that matter.
-
The only reason I'd say it might matter is this sort of misbehavior is typically "the canary in the coal mine."  There should never be an instance where native Windows keyboard shortcuts, or program keyboard shortcuts, do not work if a system is functioning correctly.  It's a big red flag that something (often multiple somethings) is off when they do.

I already posted the instruction sets for attempting fixes, and the order and conditions (this sort of weirdness being a primary condition) under which they should be applied.