Re: frustrated with edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 04:55 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm considerably more hopeful that what I wrote will solve the problem.
-
It certainly might.  You should know, for future reference, were you to accidentally throw yourself into fullscreen mode, exiting and restarting the browser will always have it restart in normal mode.

I strongly suspect that there have been exit and restart of Edge involved, but I could be wrong.