Re: frustrated with edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 05:10 PM, Gene wrote:
But is there any advantage for sighted users?
-
To me, not really.   I very, very, very seldom see it used.  The one exception being when people are showing a PowerPoint (or equivalent presentation manager) slide show on the computer screen itself.  It's handy then not only to have more screen real estate but to get rid of absolutely anything except the material being presented.

In full screen even the taskbar disappears.  Like I said in my last message, the content is presented edge to edge.

Since, most of the time, most users are multi-tasking and jumping between their word processor, web browser, etc., as needs dictate fullscreen makes that more difficult since you have to exit to get your taskbar back.