Re: frustrated with edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 05:12 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't see menus when I use the menu command as a blind user.
-
Under what screen reader?  NVDA 2020.3 immediately reads me the first entry in the Menu (and I think says Menu first) when I hit ALT+F in fullscreen and as I arrow down through the menu.  I'm using Edge Dev this test.  Brave and Chrome do not present a menu when in fullscreen mode, at least not when I test them.  I was sticking to the Edge sphere for this particular topic.