Re: frustrated with edge

Gene

I don't know what Edge Does. I've tried at one time or another in Firefox, Chrome, and Brave.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 4:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] frustrated with edge

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 05:12 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't see menus when I use the menu command as a blind user.-
Under what screen reader? NVDA 2020.3 immediately reads me the first entry in the Menu (and I think says Menu first) when I hit ALT+F in fullscreen and as I arrow down through the menu. I'm using Edge Dev this test. Brave and Chrome do not present a menu when in fullscreen mode, at least not when I test them. I was sticking to the Edge sphere for this particular topic.