Re: facebook changed

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

Since we are on the topic of Facebook, I have a question and it's not about the site.  I sometimes use Facebook on my iPhone SE 2020 second generation.  I have never had a problem with the app before but when I wanted to check in somewhere, voice over wouldn't read the surrounding places to me.  All it would do is keep saying button whenever I would swipe to the right.  You could also type in your search and it would come up but I have never had this happen before.  Whenever I press check in, the places are listed where you are near and I could tap on one but this time, it doesn't do anything but say button.  Has anyone had this happen to them?  I wish they would leave things alone.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly

On 10/25/2020 3:52 PM, lynn white wrote:
Anne, thanks for this. Now it's acting like mobile Facebook did before.

On 10/25/2020 4:41 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, FaceBook has changed.  Try going to:

mbasic.facebook.com

Ann P.

.