From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 2:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] facebook changed

Hi Group:

Since we are on the topic of Facebook, I have a question and it's not about the site. I sometimes use Facebook on my iPhone SE 2020 second generation. I have never had a problem with the app before but when I wanted to check in somewhere, voice over wouldn't read the surrounding places to me. All it would do is keep saying button whenever I would swipe to the right. You could also type in your search and it would come up but I have never had this happen before. Whenever I press check in, the places are listed where you are near and I could tap on one but this time, it doesn't do anything but say button. Has anyone had this happen to them? I wish they would leave things alone. Thanks in advance.

Shelly

On 10/25/2020 3:52 PM, lynn white wrote:
Anne, thanks for this. Now it's acting like mobile Facebook did before.

On 10/25/2020 4:41 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, FaceBook has changed. Try going to:

mbasic.facebook.com

Ann P.

.