Re: setting up a new iPhone from scratch

Carolyn Arnold

I know I'd probably take it to the store.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] setting up a new iPhone from scratch

Actually, now that I think of it my access code is 6 digits.

Guess I'll do it the easy way when the phone comes and take it back to the store, I need them to switch the case from my old phone to my new one anyway.

Troy

On 10/27/2020 7:57 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
The thing is, Troy, the guys at the store can do it so fast.

And, wow, you have an eight-digit access code? I have six, didn't know you could have eight.