Re: Radio button issue

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Yes, I can arrow up and down but I can’t activate the buttons, or button.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 28 October 2020 12:22
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Radio button issue

Hi Walter,

Are you saying that you can't up or down arrow to the, Custom size, option?

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:08 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Radio button issue

                Hi all.  Just discovered that the default setting in Win10 is that there is no delete confirmation dialogue and any deleted files are permanently deleted and don’t go to the recycle bin.

I changed the confirm dialogue but I can’t unselect the option to delete immediately.  I just can’t activate that radio button.  I have used Jaws, NVDA and Narrator but all without success.  Any suggestions how I can resolve this issue, other than getting sighted help?  With thanks.  Walter.