Re: Radio button issue

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Yes, I back up my important files and that would help with accidental deletions but there are times when I’ve deleted files but I’ve needed to go into the recycle bin and restore them.  It doesn’t happen often but I’d rather decide when I want to permanently delete files rather than have it done immediately without going to the recycle bin first.  I have my computer guy coming around tomorrow for another reason and I’ll ask him to take a look then.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 28 October 2020 14:29
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Radio button issue

This won't solve your problem but it can eliminate its effects.  do you back up files?  I back them up and I don't have to worry about accidentally deleting something.

Gene

On 10/28/2020 9:18 AM, Walter Ramage via groups.io wrote:

Hi.  Yes.  I have checked the delete confirmation but the option to send deleted files to the recycle bin is not accessible, not for me anyway.  The delete immediately option is checked and I can’t uncheck it.  Walter..