Re: How do I get rid of Amazon assistant?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

If no one here knows (and I don't) there is the option of contacting Amazon Disability Support

They don't give a real option for "tech support" but you could probably get there using the combination of the "Non-Order Related" and "Password, e-mail, or login" choices as a pair.  I've often found that one has to take an indirect route with these huge organizations for a lot of different things.