Re: Looking for a laptop replacement

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

My recommendation would be to consider a Chromebook, as it seems that it should meet your needs depending on what you said. I just bought an HP which allows for use as a tablet or a lapto, it has a great keyboard, and if you wish, you can connect a bluetooth keyboard to it.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:13 PM Mary Smith via groups.io <ms0120=mailbox.org@groups.io> wrote:
Hello listers, I'm interested  in getting a couple of recommendations
for a laptop replacement. Ideally, I'd like something that is a bit more
portable. The type of device I'd like is something that either has a
detachable keyboard or something that would allow me to pair it with a
bluetooth keyboard. I don't need a device with high specifications. I'd
like something that could be used for Email/web browsing or entertainment.

Thank you for any recommendations you send my way.

Mary.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber