Re: Looking for a laptop replacement

Mary Smith

The surface go 2 would be perfect for me if it wasn't so expensive. The model I would choose is about $700 cad.

On 2020-10-29 12:12 p.m., Joe Orozco wrote:
How do you like the document editing functionality on the iPad? I'm
looking for a travel device to supplement my primary laptop, but my
fear is not having the same ease of use with opening and editing Word
files in Dropbox. I'm debating between the Surface and an iPad. Thanks
for any added information. I hope this is not highjacking the thread.

Joe

On 10/29/20, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
How about the ipad 8th gen from Apple, for $329. It works very good and has
a whole lot of keyboard command.